Friday, September 22, 2006

Woods Lake (several weekends ago)

Ugh, I am still behind on my blog entrees.

Anyway, just a few photos from a camping trip to Woods Lake with Mary Dawn.


The next morning at our camp at Woods Lake.



The trail up to the Navajo Lake wraps around Woods Lake.



Mary Dawn took this picture of Oyster Mushrooms growing on a tree.



While getting ready for our hike, I looked down and saw this pretty aspen leaf with drops on it.



The "Boys" got a good workout on this trail. Happy but tired.



Mushrooms growing on this down log.



Looking down into Navajo Basin with El Diente Peak rising above us. I had camped at Navajo Lake the year before, and it was cool, to aproach Navajo Basin from this direction. Check out my previous post for the backpack trip to Woods Lake.

No comments: