Sunday, December 03, 2006

Out of Commision!


Out of Commision!
Originally uploaded by MichaelMoweryMedia.
Ugh, on Saturday, I sprained my knee on one the easiest runs. it was a slow fall, and the binding did not pop. I went to the doctor today, and they said nothing is broken and to stay off it for a week. So much for skiing. I guess the good news (at least from the initial diagnosis), is no major damage. However, it sure does not feel that way. They told me to schedule an appointment with the revolving Orthopedic doctor next, when they are in T-ride.

Oh well, I might now get caught up on my holiday shopping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...which would be one of the reasons I do not ski!

(Another good reason not to ski is that it is pretty hard to ski in London!)

I hope you get better soon, guy!

djb