Friday, June 01, 2007

That time of year...



Yep it is that time of year again. FESTIVAL Time in Telluride.


Last weekend (Memorial Day) was Mountain Film Festival. This is one of my favorite festivals. It really makes you look deep into what is going on in the world and look deep into what drives people and more importantly what drives yourself. For a quick movie of what Mountain Film is click here.

Mary Dawn and Alpen Schatz was a Camp 1 sponsor of Mountain Film this year, so we got 2 free passes. Thanks Mary Dawn.

So, I calculated the number of hours I watched film (and discussions) over that 3 day weekend.
23 hours and 20 minutes. That is almost one full 24 hour day. Wow.

Some (ok most) of my favorite films won awards. Click here for the full list. I can't wait until Edge of Eden: Living with Grizzlies comes out on DVD. I will buy it for sure. BTW: It got best of Show for good reason.

Anyway, if you have not gone to Mountain Film Festival in Telluride, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Now if only I could do/practice half of the things I learnt in the film, I will be very happy.

No comments: