Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yes, I am a model. oh yeah..... I look fabulous!!!!! :) [UPDATED with orig photo]

Mary Dawn (owner of Alpen Schatz) was very desperate for a male model so she convinced me to do this photo shoot for Telluride Style Magazine.

The day of the photo shot was a dreary rainy day, but the photographer overexposed the background, and it turn out great. The photo shoot was taken at the Telluride Airport. We were all a little disappointed where the photo was placed, (in the crease of the magazine), but it is cool none the less.

Smokie and Schlappi look good too :)

Here is a zoom-in shot.



Here is a shot of both pages. (note, the majority of my blog readers are male, so I wont be surprised, if they focus on the other shots on the page)


[UPDATE: We got the original file from the photographer. He retains all rights] The photographer did a GREAT job with the exposure!




If you want to see the page on the internet, here you go....
http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=grdgg&pageid=171

any request for additional model shoots, can be sent to me at mmowery@hyperspider.com

:-)

No comments: