Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Developer: Please check tag attributes and closing tags.

I LOVE QWEST!!!!. UGH!

I was just trying to get into my account, but kept getting the following error.

Sign In to MyAccount

Sorry, there was an Error
Found in: /profile/pageFlows/login/ProfileLoginController.jpf


The source of this error is:

Developer: Please check tag attributes and closing tags. Be careful of reserved words
View Error

We have noted the error and will be working on the issue.

I find especially useful that I as a customer am being told the Developer screwed up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find it amazing that you expected better of Qwest!

Their "get in the loop" ads irk me and I run every time one comes on... They are the WORST!!

Good luck fixing your own problem... their support line will be of no help - if my history with them is any indication!

djb