Friday, November 07, 2008

Our Dear Schlappi....

Hello,
Thanks for all that gave well wishes to our Schlappi. Tonight he has moved on, to other beautiful grass to roll around in. You know, that is one of his favorite things to do. I won't say much more because Mary Dawn as composed a beautiful piece of prose that with her permission, I will post here.

As sad as this is, Schlappi time has come. His spirit was strong, but his body just gave out on him.

I will never know Schlappi like Mary Dawn did, but the his very old wise soul taught me a lesson or two, or three, or four, ....

I miss him, as all the souls he touched as well. Thank you Schlappi for being a part of my life.

I Love You Schlappi...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael,

My condolences!

Schlappi is now getting his belly rubbed and chasing bunnies in the great beyond.

djb

Anonymous said...

Michael,

my condolences to you and Mary Dawn. Cathy W

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Schlappi. Tough to lose a kitty and a dog so close to each other.
Shanna