Friday, February 17, 2006

2 Silent Auctions, 5 items won.

Between Beaux Arts Ball and Chocolate Fling I bid on several items, (many I don't remember doing so. :) )

However, both are for a great cause, and honestly, I did not pay more than face value for any of them. Actually 3 of the 5 were less than face value.
So lets see what I won:

Tandem Paraglide Flight


The one that I am most excited about!
Adrenaline junkies can launch off the top of Gold Hill at the ski area summit with a 3,500+ descent and catch a bird’s eye view of towering peaks, plush alpine mesas and the historic town of Telluride during a paraglide ride.
Click on the link and scroll down to Telluride Paraglide for the rest of the article.

West End Tavern Gift Certificate

One of my favorite places to hang out. $50 is a lot of Fish Tacos and Margs, but maybe I can find some friends to share with. :)

$100 Telluride Liquors Gift Card

Hmmmm. Do I buy a "several" months worth of Pabst Blue Ribbon or maybe one nice bottle of wine?







Skiers Union

Apre Ski anyone?????


Breakfast for 4 at Sofio's

Sofio's has the BEST breakfasts for hangovers. I might save this one for a post Festival breakfast with friends.


What Fun!

No comments: