Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I am a dreamy romantic on this Valentines Day, and my dream came true!

Unoffical results anounced on KOTO radio:
603 No
439 Yes

This is an email I sent minutes ago thanking all the people who made my dream come true. (note a couple of typos where corrected)

Dear Chris Myers, Todd Creel, Joan May, The Board of Directors of Sheep Mountain Alliance, the Members of Sheep Mountain Alliance and all that contributed both monetarily and their time to the cause:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! !!!

I am a dreamy romantic on this Valentines Day, and my dream came true!

With that being said, I know the fight has just begun, and we have a long road a head of us:

So, I pledge to the following:
1) Become a member of Sheep Mountain Alliance.
2) Become more active in town of Telluride (and area) issues.
3) Support the business that support my views. Thank you Honga, thank you Prospect Reality Inc., thank you all that all that are not willing to give in to Mr. Blue. Sorry Neil Blue, I am smart, our town is smart, and we refuse to give in to your practices. We are NOT afraid…..

I am relatively new to this community, but I KNOW why I moved here. The results of the special election re-affirmed this.

I would like to thank Chris Myers (whom introduce the issue to me at Hongas) and his endless effort, Sheep Mountain Alliance who tirelessly kept the public informed, and Todd who convinced me to be passionate about where I call home.

Thank you with all my Telluride Heart,
Michael Mowery
Proud to call Telluride Home

Ps. Please sign me up. I am willing to give back….

No comments: