Monday, October 20, 2008

Just spent $$$ on my Telluride Ski Pass and now checking out new ski map

Ok, just forked out some coin (a fair bit of it) to make sure I got the early season price for my Telluride Ski Pass.

So, I then explored some other sections of the website.

Excited about the new terrain for a couple of reasons.
1) Revelation Bowl is really the first powder ready "true bowl" that Telluride offers.
2) Can get you closer to the Gold Hill Chutes.
3) Also The Back Country access point is easier to get to.

I am deep linking to some of the jpg ski map images.











ps. Do you know WHY the call it Revelation Bowl? I have been told that before there was a lift, people (stupid) would cut the rope, and ski down the untouched powder. At the end (pun intended) their "Revelation" was the only way out was huge cliffs.

No comments: