Sunday, December 28, 2008

One of my Goals for 2009: Ski all the Blacks, Double Blacks, Expert Runs at Telluride

One of my goals for 2009 is to ski all the great expert terrain at Telluride.

Over the last couple of seasons Telluride has open a LOT of new expert hike tos. The most spectacular is Palmyra Peak (check out TelSki CEO Blog post on it here).

If I don't kill myself on these runs, at least I am going to get in shape just doing all the hike tos. Also, none of these hike tos are open quite yet, snow pack as been very dangerous this year, and TelSki is having a hard time opening even the non-hike to terrain.

So as the geek I am, I have a online checklist using Evernote. I love Evernote (see my post and review here), however, Evernote on the Mac is doing some funky things with the formating, so I am still tweaking it so it looks good. So if things are funny colors or the words are different sizes, it is in progress. :)

Click below



For those that are curious and want to check back on my status, I added this widget to my sidebar on the right.


Ok, hopefully, I can check one of these off today. Looks like a blue-bird day!



No comments: