Monday, February 16, 2009

Chocolate Lover's Fling 2009, Bid and Won gift certificate to Dentist.

Trying to get caught on photos and blogs. So, I have not put captions on these (yet), but some what self explanatory.

Chocolate Lover's Fling is held around Valentines day every year in Telluride. The money goes to San Miguel Resource Center.

My great friend Mark came down from Fort Collins and we had a blast.

The theme was "The Wedding", but this is Telluride and anything goes. I wore my purple tux.




They have a silent auction durning the event. Alpen Schatz donated a for the event.

This year I bid and won on a gift certificate to the dentist. Not very exciting, but one of my goals for 2009 was to get my teeth checked out. Also somewhat fitting for post Chocolate Lovers Fling. :)

Several years ago I bid on several items and won.

No comments: