Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Demo That Hit The Spot, Tele Light Bulb, No Urinal (and yes, I did put the toilet seat back down), I Cant Breathe, 300,000 feet

Wednesday Jan 11, 2006:

I started off the day preparing for a demo for work. The demo went very well. So well, I am now giving a bigger demo tomorrow.

I made a few runs over lunch on the Telemarks ski. Only at the very end, of the last run, did the light bulb turn on. Up until that point, I was sloppy, and felt like I was going backwards. But for some reason on that cat track, I was all of a sudden was rounding out my turns. *Click* Oh yeah baby....

Minutes later at the bottom of Chair 8, I needed to use the restroom. Hmmm, that is funny, there is no urinal in here. I do my business, and leave. *Click* Upon exiting, I noticed I was in the Woman's bathroom. Oops. Oh well. And yes, I did put the toilet seat back down.

All day today, it feels like a 500lb gorilla is on my chest. I think a bout of bronchitis. Ugh.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I crossed 300,000 feet boundary line today. I am still behind quite a bit, but we will see....

No comments: