Monday, April 17, 2006

I REACHED MY 1 MILLION FEET GOAL OVER THE WEEKEND

YES!!!

I had to ski an extra 3 days, to reach my 1 million feet goal, but I cross the finish line yesterday.

April 8: Copper Mountain: 14134 Feet
April 9: A-Basin: 16957 Feet
April 16: Vail: 36136 Feet

Final total: 1,006,239 Feet


Here is a link to my Slog

So wow, what a great feeling to be done with this goal. However, a small part of me still wants to go ski Silverton Mountain this next weekend. Hmmm, but now there is no pressure.

Ok, so how far up is 1 million feet. It is like skiing down from Mount Everest 34.45 times.

Or if you turn the state of Colorado up on its side, it would be like skiing down from Fort Collins to Pueblo + plus an extra 10 or so miles.

Cool, probably I will NOT do this next year, but it was fun and definitely got me out there.

No comments: