Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Whole new perspective....

Now that the season is done for the year, I found myself yesterday at lunch just aimlessly wandering the streets of Telluride. It is incredible how a town can switch from open to close in one day. Yesterday, there was a bit of activity, but mostly by employees closing up shops.

I was curious if I would miss skiing. Yep, I do and look forward to skiing Vail and A-Basin this weekend.

The other thing I "used" to get excited about was when my Severe Weather alert on my internet browser would go off. That meant a big storm was coming to Telluride. Powder day. Well, they are forecasting 8-16 inches tomorrow. Oh well.

I guess I need to buy some skins for my Tellemark skis, so I can skin up and catch a run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now THAT'S Dedication! Driving half-way across the state to ski!

Have a great time!

djb