Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yip, Yip, Howl and the sounds that followed.

Crazy night....
I first pre-party thinking there was a concert at the Conference Center.

I took the gondola to Mountain Village. On the way I talked to my mom about their trip to Hawaii.

After stopping by the ATM, I walked into the Conference Center.

They asked my "Can I help you", I thought there was a concert tonight. Nope, it is tomorrow night. oops!!!!

So I went back into town via the gondola. In town I visited my friends where they worked.

I finally made my way back home, and I was checking my email when I heard Yip, Yip, Howl outside. This immediately got my attention because it did not sound like a normal dog. I went outside on the deck and listen to several more Yip, Yip, Howls.

Wow, nothing like a coyote to bring you back to nature. So very cool!!!

After peering into the darkness, my call back to nature stopped. hmmmm....

I then noticed all the other sounds like the San Miguel river and the crispness of the night.

Oh it is so easy to get caught up in the booze wildlife, and forget to stop and to listen to our roots.

With that being said, I still look forward to tomorrow when the concert is actually going to happen. :)

but never forget to stop an listen, you may be surprised at what you hear!!!!

No comments: